The fee for Endodontic treatment is determined by the complexity of the treatment. This will be determined at the time of consultation and discussed with you prior to any treatment initiation. If additional treatment changes are necessary upon treatment initiation due to unexpected findings, additional cost or remissions will be discussed & the appropriate changes will be done to reflect those changes in your financial plan for the treatment.
If we only provide Endodontic Evaluation (Limited Evaluation, Consultation):
This consists of an examination and testing, discussing the likelihood of maintaining the tooth and treatment options available to you. Payment is due at the time of service.
If we provide Treatment:
Those without dental insurance: 50% of the total will be required when we begin treatment and the balance due upon completion of treatment. If we complete treatment in a single visit, payment is due at the time of service.
Those with dental insurance: While dental insurance plans offer financial assistance, they rarely cover the entire fee. We encourage patients to become familiar with their dental plan benefits including yearly maximums, deductible, if any, and in-network/out-of-network benefits. Please do not hesitate to ask should you have any questions regarding how we handle your dental plan benefits in our endodontic office in San Jose or Fremont.
We will estimate the portion that your insurance is going to pay. This will vary from patient to patient, depending upon which dental plan the patient has. Please keep in mind however; insurance companies routinely indicate that coverage verification does not guarantee payment. A treatment estimate will be provided to you during your consultation appointment. It’s just an estimate & it does not guarantee insurance payment due to other variables which we do not a have an access to during your insurance verification process. As a courtesy,we will bill your insurance for you. Most insurance companies will respond within 4 to 6 weeks.
- If your insurance pays MORE than the estimated amount, a refund check from our office will be mailed within 1 month from the date payment is received from the insurance company.
- If your insurance pays LESS than the estimated amount, you will receive a statement from this office.
- If your insurance company does not reimburse us after 2 submissions, you will be responsible for the remainder of the balance since we were unable to collect from them.
- If payments are not received promptly, we reserve the right to report non-payment to the credit bureau and/or submit to collections. You will be responsible for any additional fees that are incurred due to this process.
- If payment is made with a check and the check is returned for any reason, a fee of $50.00 will be added to the balance owed.
Click here for Insurance FAQ’s
Do you offer a payment plan?
We offer alternate financial options such as CareCredit (www.carecredit.com), so you can opt to use this 3rd party credit option if you choose it. You will be applying for credit directly with CareCredit, and their approval process is fairly simple and can be applied online before making an appointment with us.